Athens Magical 4 all: 5 Days 4 Nights tours
Welcome to Greece!
Upon arrival at the Athens International Airport, you will be welcomed by our local partner.
En route to your hotel, you will receive all the necessary details for the upcoming tour schedule during your
visit in Athens.
Arrival at the hotel, check-in and dinner at the hotel restaurant.
Overnight stay in Athens.
Finishing your breakfast, we will have a visit to the must attractions sites in Athens and visit Acropolis!!!
We start in the morning upon pick up from the hotel. A short briefing by our English-speaking guide about
the following program.
Name of the Tour: Athens Highlights, Acropolis & Acropolis Museum (Skip the line)
Duration: 6 hours approx.
Guided: Full private guided tour
Athens is the capital of Greece since 1834 it is the largest city in the country and is one of the oldest cities in the world. In classical times it was the center of the arts, knowledge and philosophy. It is widely referred to as the birthplace of democracy.
Modern Athens is the center of economic, industrial, political and cultural life of Greece. It has a population of about 5.5 million inhabitants.
Acropolis on the Parthenon, this wonder of architecture and beauty that as the years go by acquires more and more value.
Iktinos made the plans for the Acropolis and Kallikrates. great architect had the
supervision of the works. The statues were taken over by the only Pheidias, the most famous sculptor of Athens.
Its official inauguration took place in the great Panathenaea of 439. However, the decoration of the temple with the statues of Pheidias, in the frieze and in the metopes, continued and ended in 432. That is, it took fifteen years for the temple to be completely finished. The columns tilted slightly inward to guide the gaze up. This large building was characterized by simplicity, seriousness, imposingness, but also grace.
The new Acropolis Museum has a total area of 25,000 square meters, with exhibition space of over 14,000 square meters, The new Museum offers all the amenities expected in an international museum of the 21st century
Highlights of the tour :
• Acropolis and Parthenon.
• New Acropolis Museum.
• The Temple of Olympian Zeus. (Photo stop).
• Zappeion Megaron. (Photo stop).
• Hellenic Parliament located in the Old Royal Palace. See the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Watch the
changing of the guard (Euzones) in front of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
• Syntagma is the central square of Athens.
• Panepistimiou Avenue, the “Neoclassical Trilogy,” (Academy, University, National Library) and the
• Omonia Square.
• Old Parliament and Kolokotronis statue.
• The Adrian’s arch.
After the tour, enjoy your lunch in a local restaurant.
End of tour
Return to your hotel early afternoon. Dinner at the hotel restaurant.
Overnight stay in Athens.
After a rich breakfast at the hotel, we will transfer you to the port to enjoy a unique daily cruise!
Name of the Tour: 1 Day 3 Islands (One Day cruise in Athens)
Duration: 12 hours approx.
Guided: Shared tour (Cruise)
We will visit three beautiful islands of the Saronic Gulf (Hydra – Poros – Aegina). Enjoy lunch on board buffet-style, be entertained by a live orchestra and traditional dancers. This is a chance to watch beautiful golden beaches, Greek temples, colorful markets, and more.
Highlights of the tour:
• Hydra, the Living Museum. A car-free island with paved streets wandered by donkeys, imposing mansions that served as fortresses against pirates attacks and the 1821‘s liberation strangle.
• Poros, the Neoclassical. An island surrounded by thousands of pine trees extending from the rugged coasts to the sandy beaches.
• Aegina, the First Capital of Modern Greece. Well known for its culture, antiquities, religious sites as well as its world known pistachios.
Transfer from the port to your hotel.
Dinner at the hotel restaurant. Overnight stay in Athens. (This option of tour is valid for Cruise ship “Cosmos” only).
***Hereunder, you can find alternative suggested tours for this day p.e. 1 day Delphi or 1 day Argolis.
Breakfast at the hotel. A free morning to prepare your stuff and check out from the Hotel.
Transfer to the Athens International Airport for your flight back (depending on your flight itinerary).
Included | Excluded
Rates of the Athens Magical 4 All include:
• English-speaking professional local guide in all destinations (other language speaking guide upon request)
• Transportation with private luxury airconditioned mini bus.
• Pickup and drop off from your hotel or specific check points.
• 4-night accommodation H/B in a 4* or 5* Hotel for a wheelchair user and an escort (2 persons)
• Double-room for wheelchair users
• Breakfast daily.
• Lunch and dinners as mentioned in our itinerary.
• All tours and visits, as described in our daily itinerary.
• Entrance Fees for all archaeological sites & monuments described in our itinerary
• All taxes.
• One bottle of water per person per day.
• Maps of Athens, Marathon.
The services of the Athens Magical 4 All exclude:
• Flight tickets
• Porterage fees in all hotels.
• Personal expenses
• Beverages during all meals mentioned in the itinerary.
• Hotel city taxes as mentioned below.
• Anything not mentioned as included in our offer.
For more details and information about “Athens Magical 4 All”, write to email@example.com