Barcelona and Madrid accessible are cities with a very rich historical past.
The culture and traditions of Barcelona and Madrid are the result of historical events with global impact.
We invite you to explore Barcelona and Madrid.
Get to know the culture and customs of the region.
A program diversified in content and rich in cultural activities based in culture, traditions and gastronomic experiences, it is also a program totally accessible; therefore, it is the perfect choice to free your senses!
Day 1- Arrival to the City
Arrival at Barcelona airport. Transfer to the hotel (4*) / chosen hotel
Day 2 – Secret Barcelona
Visit to the ”Plaza Catalunya”, the most central point of Barcelona, and also the crossing point between the old part and the new part of the city as well as the starting of the most import routes of Barcelona, “Las Rambas”, that if you go down, it will lead you to San Jose Market.
Visit the Gothic Quarter, the old part of the city where you will explore some famous gourmet shops – the Escribà pastry, the chocolate shop “La Farga”, the “Casa Gispert” specializes in traditional products (roasted beans, jellies, jams, etc.), the Coffee “El Magnifico”, the herbal shop “Del Rey”, among others. Visit to the Santa Catarina Market, a building with an exuberant architecture thanks to its colorful roof (like a flying carpet, a masterpiece of Enric Miralles and Benedetta Tagliabue. This market has more than 100 stalls and many restaurants.
Enjoy shopping here, because this market is full of creativity.
Free afternoon to enjoy the typical Mediterranean food, to rest, to explore the city or to do any other kind of activity.
Finish the day enjoying some tapas and Flamenco Dancing!!
Flamenco Dinner & Show
Enjoy a tapas dinner with the colours of Southern Spain, the light from the white lanterns and the simplicity of a venue whose sole purpose is to highlight the purity and originality of the Flamenco art form and everything related to the world of flamenco.
Day 3 – Penedes Gastronomic Experience: Wine & Chocolate
Start your day with an early visit to one of the most important “Cava” brands (a sparkling kind of wine, made of various wine bases) in the world, the “Cava Codorniu”.
Through a guided tour and an audiovisual aid, you will learn the history of this brand: how the wine is transformed into “cava”, and you will have the opportunity to make your own “cava”!
Visit the chocolate factory Simón Coll, one of the best brands of chocolates in the world. Through an innovative visual presentation you will have the opportunity to find out how chocolate is made from cocoa bean to molded chocolate. You will also have the opportunity to visit the production lines of this factory and also to participate in a workshop where you will be taught how to make chocolate.
Day 4- Trip to Madrid (1/2 day, free afternoon)
Arrival at Madrid, where you will stay at a 3 * or 4 * hotel.
Time to rest.
Free afternoon to explore the city, shopping or do another activity of your interest.
Day 5 – Secret Madrid
Discover the stories of this wonderful city, called Madrid. Scroll along its roads and for 1h30 enjoy a guided tour at Prado Museum, one of the best museums in the world. Beginning at Plaza Mayor, and for 2 hours, an expert guide will introduce you to the origins of Madrid, its history, culture and its legends, all in a magical atmosphere. You will have the opportunity to get to know emblematic places like the “Plaza de Oriente” or the “Barrio de Santiago”, or go back to the medieval times while visiting the “Plaza de la Paja” and the “Plaza de la Villa”. The rest of the afternoon is free to relax, explore Madrid and its shops, or other activity to your liking. And before returning to the hotel, dine in one of the many traditional restaurants of this city where you can discover, enjoy and learn more about the Spanish cuisine.
Day 6 – Aranjuez
Visit this city that for its landscapes and exceptional value was been classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. You will visit the Royal Palace of Aranjuez and its gardens, one of the official residences of the King of Spain: for a moment, let yourself be dazzled by the magnificence of this wonderful and majestic space. Enjoy life, music and good company. So have lunch in this area and indulge yourself with the traditional dishes that this city has to offer. In the afternoon you will have the chance to become more familiar with Aranjuez past and future of Aranjuez while you enjoy a boat tour.
Day 7- Departure
Departure. Transfer to Madrid airport.
|RATES FOR INDIVIDUALS: Barcelona and Madrid accessible city breaks|
|RATE PER PAX €||JAN-MAY||JUN-SEP||OCT-DEC|
• Transportation in comfortable vehicle with air conditioning,
• Experienced associates
• 6 nights accommodation
• Bed and Breakfast regime
• 1 Dinner in Flamenco Restaurant
• Tour as described in program
• Transfers and luggage storage
• Helpline during the entire stay
Services Not Included:
• Round Trip-Flight
• Beverages, except when informed and depending on the chosen hotel
• Tips and tourist taxes (extras)
• Optional extras
• Additional insurance
Please be advised that, upon request, we may provide the following services for people with special needs:
• Daily Care Services (anytime or anywhere, we can provide our services – hotel, tours, activities, etc.)
• Rehabilitation (you can reconcile treatments with tourism on the same day)
• Health services (hemodialysis, nursing, nutritionist, physical therapy etc.)
• Meals (prepare and distribute food and drink with special textures, consistencies, etc.)
• Possible delays of all means of transport, caused by technical or other reasons, related to the transportation itself or companies, are preserved.
• For the convenience of our customers, in resource management matters or for reasons beyond the organizations control, the organizer may change the route, the departure time of the tours and visits or replace any of the hotels for a similar unit in location and category.
• “The photographs and maps reproduced in the catalogs are intended, solely to provide more information for the customer. In cases where changes take place in the selected establishments, such cannot be considered as misleading advertising by AccessiblEurope or its parners. ”
• “Images taken from the Internet. It is unknown if the images have authorship, however we emphasize that it is possible a claimed of title. ”
• The prices indicated are always subject to availability, not applicable in periods of fairs, congresses and high occupancy events.
Quotes for groups of at least 20 participants for the “Barcelona and Madrid accessible city breaks” program and other programs in Spain available on request
Prices are subject to reconfirmation and may be subject to variations
For more details and information about “Barcelona and Madrid accessible city breaks”, write to email@example.com