Cordoba accessible visit: Mosque-Cathedral inside visit
- Learn the history of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba
- Marvel at the columns made of marble, granite and jade
- Hear stories about the Muslim Umayyad reign in Spain
Enter the magnificent Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba, built in the Middle Ages when Spain was known as “Al-Andalus.” Journey through the history of the landmark, from its birth as a mosque under the Umayyad state to its 13th-century conversion into a Christian cathedral after the Reconquista.
Walk around the forest of marble columns and take mesmerizing photographs of the granite and jade. Hear stories about the different parts of the building, where the architecture reflects both the Umayyad style of Spain and the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque elements of the Christian tradition.
- Headphone system to hear your guide
- Walking tour
What’s Not Included
- Food and drinks
Entrance tickets to the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba (Adults: 11€ mosque; Youth:6€ mosque; for the disabled + 36% € 6 mosque).
It will be given after confirmation
Know before you go
- The entrance tickets will not be included in the price, so you should pay the tickets at the meeting point before starting the tour
English & Spanish
12€ Adults (15-99 years old)
9€ Youth (10-14 years old)
Free Children (0-9 years old)
For more details and information on the “Cordoba accessible visit: Cathedral”, write to email@example.com
Other tailor-made programs and tours in Cordoba: for private routes we have other options and the schedules would be adapted to the client.